Thursday 16 January 2014

My Favourite App!

This is my favourite app. It's really funny. It is called Minion Booth and you can get it at the App Store.

I like it because you can make people's photos have hilarious faces and post the photograph online. Here is an example of a photograph I made of myself.


It is easy to add glasses, strange teeth and much more by choosing from a gallery in the app. Here's some more.






I even did one of my grandma.



I think you will have fun making minions of your friends.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a great app. I especially like the one of your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe - love it!! My daughter loves the minions so will share this with her. I like the way you are planning your writing into logical sequences, Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great app! My kids will love that too, so I'd better download it now.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete