Thursday 30 January 2014

Is it a boy or a girl?

Today is the day that we find out what my dad's girlfriend's baby is going to be. It might be a girl but I think it's a boy and so does Kayla (dad's girlfriend).

What Kayla and dad did is Kayla gave a letter that said "boy "or "girl" to the person that scanned Kayla's stomach. Then that person ticked a box and put it in envelope then gave it to Kayla. Kayla didn't even know what the baby was. Then Kayla went to the cake makers and gave them the envelope. Later the cake makers looked inside the envelope and saw what sex it is. Then they made a vanilla cake and put blue pebbles in if it's a boy and pink pebbles it's a girl.

Soon everyone comes over to our place to see if it's a girl or a boy. Later dad and Kayla cut the cake and .... blue pebbles come out - it's a baby boy! I'm going to have a baby brother.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really exciting, be sure and let us know what colour the pebbles are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you feel about having a baby brother. I have never had a brother so I am not sure I would want one!

    Allanah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited about having a baby brother, and it means Dad won't be the only boy anymore.

      Delete