Sunday 26 January 2014

Holiday Time


Today dad and I went over to our friends' place. Their names are Joel and Sara's. Their kids were there, too.

They brought out their blow-up swimming pool and played in it. I didn't have any togs on so I didn't go in, also it was a very small swimming pool. Lilly (my little sister) was too cold in the water so she didn't stay in too long.

After some lunch, we went home and Lilly went straight to bed because it was her sleep time. Dad and I relaxed a little then Lilly woke up and we watched some tv. I also played with my favourite app to make this picture of Lilly.





So what did you do in your holidays?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. I live at the beach so lots of beach walks. I am a big coward and don't like cold water so I didn't go swimming.

    ReplyDelete